Fashion and Boudoir Portraits

Check this out.
I want to show you some cool shots from one of our recent sessions.

Fashion and Boudoir portraits are great for your
portfolio or a present for husband or boyfriend.


Keep in mind that Gift Certificates for this kind of session are always available.

Enjoy


















Call and schedule your session.


























































We will post these photos only with the clients permission.































0 comments:

About Us

My photo
I came from Croatia where I fell in love with photography very early. My first job was at a local TV Station which was also a photography studio. I worked as an on-air anchor and program manager. This is where I got into photography too. I came to America in May of 2000. I landed in Buffalo NY where I found a job and a husband at a photo studio. Jeff is a native of the Western New York area, growing up in Orchard Park. His photography career has taken him all over the country from New England to California with multiple locations in between, also including parts of the Carribean and South Florida.